Wednesday 15 June 2011

testing - How do I setup FitNesse for use with .NET? -


I am trying to get started with FitNesse for .NET on Windows Vista. In all the tutorials, I have been asked to execute the run.bat file found on the web, but when I get the latest I have a .jar-file when I download it, when I run it, the firestarter is unpacked and I I am browsing on the fitness server. Now, when I am trying to establish a test project, according to all the documents I think that I have to define the path of the Fitzgerald.dll, but I can not find this file anywhere that the file structure Was established in. Jar file What am i doing wrong Download Fatense jar from

.

  java -jar fite.jar  

This will launch the web server and the folder FitNesseRoot will create. To check that he has started navigating on http: // localhost - you should see the fitness front page.

Edit the front page - just add something like HelloWorldTest (There should be a camel case!) Save below and save. Click on the visible question mark and save a new page. Click Properties and make sure Page Type is Test . Download FitSharp to

and remove it in the Fitfor folder next to your FitNesseRoot .

Create net projects for tests, add references to fit.dll and just fitSharp.dll created Fitar folder Is located in

Write a simple test in the net and compile it. For example, use a simple column stability as described above. Add a test table to our HelloWorldTest page.

Enter HelloWorldTest in the top of your fitness test page (in our example):

 ! Define COMMAND_PATTERN {% m -r Fitness. Firer. FitServer, FishRup \ Fit DLL% P}! Define TEST_RUNNER {fitsharp \ Runner.exe}. Path & lt; Path your test assembly and gt;  

If you click on the test button and do not see any results, then TEST_RUNNER RunnerW.exe For troubleshooting

There is a great book on using FitNesse. Net:


No comments:

Post a Comment