Wednesday 15 June 2011

Accessing Windows Credential Manager from PowerShell -


I am using PowerShell 2.0 (Required due to SP2010) on Windows Server 2008 R2 by any process from the Windows Credential Manager I need to recover the credentials. I can not seem to work for it

This piece of code was given to me:

  [Windows.Security .Credentials.PasswordVault, Windows.Security.Credentials, ContentType = WindowsRuntime] (New Object Windows Security Credential Password.) Retrieve () | % {$ _. Recover password (); $ _}  

Both rows of codes prevent errors

  Windows.Security.Credentials.PasswordVault, Windows.Security.Credentials, ContentType = WindowsRuntime: Unable to type [Windows.Security.Credentials.PasswordVault, Windows.Security.Credentials, ContentType = WindowsRuntime]: Make sure that this type of assembly is loaded.  

and

  (New Object Windows.Security.Credentials.PasswordVault) .RetrieveAll () | % {$ _. Recover password (); Respectively $ _}  

I am trying to import the password class. So far, Google has failed me, I did not even know what is the legislation in which I live. What am I missing?

in powerhell5 type:

  install-module credential manager- Force  

then

  New-verified credentials - Goal $ url- Username $ ENV: Username -Pass ....  < / Pre> 

and later

  go-archived credentials - ray ....  

No comments:

Post a Comment