Wednesday 15 June 2011

amazon ec2 - Can I use anycast or latency-based routing with Cloudflare? -


I am currently using Cloudflare because my DNS indicates load-balancer in EC2. I am not remembering this setup with two main features that really want to add:

  1. Try to reach the closest backend server to complete the request to my site to my site .
  2. Health check and automatic failure, so if I have several servers that can fulfill the request, and one of them goes down, it should be taken out of the pool, and no user sent there should go.

Can I complete it with Cloudflare? Do I need to use something like rootfloor + root 5 or do I need to turn off CloudFlare completely?

CloudFlare already uses.

We fail this time automatically (something we are seeing), but you probably could pull out an IP to create a script through our API goes down.

We now support round robin entries for many servers, but there is no way to implement it so that a visitor from a certain area hits a fixed server in your DNS settings. .

/ div>

No comments:

Post a Comment