Wednesday 15 June 2011

mysql - Database in project C# -


I have created a project in my Visual Studio 2013-C # (Windows Forms Application).

I have completed the following things:

1) I have created a database on a MySQL server and created a table. 2) After that, I have created a SqlDataAdapter and connected it to Database and used it to fill the data in a new DataTable.

3) I value the data in Databases and updated the database with SqlDataAdapter.Update ();

When I am using a database in MySQL server, everything works fine but I need to work with the database in my project because I want to make this app work on another It is necessary that only the project will be copied, obviously, the creation of a local database in the project folder does not work, because the database does not update.

Perhaps, my data is being disconnected when my app starts? Please, tell me the possible solution to your problem, or how can I create a database that is taken from the project folder to another PC?

PS: Maybe this is a problem with my connection string, but I do not think so, because I'm manually making the database. Or maybe this is a problem because my app is in the project folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment