Saturday 15 January 2011

unit testing - How can I have Jenkins fail a build only when the number of test failures changes? -


We've customized a product that includes its own phpunit test suite. In Jenkins, I have two jobs set up. Is: The first time runs our test suite which covers our optimization, and the second job runs the current core unit tests.

The core unit was not designed to run the test was a customized version, so the failures are expected ~ 81 out of 5000 tests failed, what I would like to setup in Jenkins, that build is a form of failure , If the number of unsuccessful testing changes in the previous build.

I have seen the display plugin but the documentation seems scarce and I am trying to find something that matches the case of our use.

Any suggestions?

You should keep an eye on the plugin

This handles a thresholding system (When my team specified this requirement for the exaggeration plugin) Enter image details here

Hope it helps .. But you want to add to the failure of change .... we are probably more complex. If we have to ask if such a thing should be developed.


No comments:

Post a Comment