Saturday 15 January 2011

deployment - How to deploy a Laravel 5 using composer and FTP -


I created a project using Laravel 5 on my Dev Machine and now I want to apply it. One solution to my mind is to upload everything using FTP, but I think that is a better way.

I got the composer. Jason uploaded but I got many errors. I have SST / root access, but I do not use GIT.

Ensure that you can use composer binary

  • Upload every file except the vendor file (you can use something that reads the git-ignore file and does not upload the neglected files)
  • Set permissions ./ storage < / Code> in the folder (browse through this)
  • Make sure your web server is root ./ public
  • env file (which That will not change unless you want it) and do not overwrite it with "local".
  • $ install music composer (installs everything from composer.lock)
  • $ composer update (again the repository Update from Check at local before updating to Production

No comments:

Post a Comment