Saturday 15 January 2011

Cakephp Shopping Cart -


I was wondering which php based vehicles would be the easiest to integrate with kppp

I have heard about it, but I have no information about whether magenta is equal to cubic or other karts. It's been a while since they updated the information on bakesale (August 2008). Therefore, if anyone has any information that is reliable and safe bakel or better then any other information will be appreciated using other php cart.

How tightly it wants to integrate the integrated car with the rest of your Cakephp app.

I have tried to backstage the online store, and after a lot of complaints from the client, I dumped it for Zencart. I tried backx because it seemed easy, but it was very easy. It does not have all the features of Magento or ZenCart

Bakesale is a good cake app, but in reality the mark is remembered as an ecommerce solution.

Development on both bakesale and phpshop looks beautiful dead. I would suggest making your cake application different and then set something like a store. There are still ways to talk to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment