Saturday 15 January 2011

c# - Display corrected video stream in .NET 4.0 -


I have to display a video stream from an Ethernet camera in the WinForm C # 4.0 application. I did some tests with the software of the camera and I saw that the image provided by the camera was distorted by the lens. I know it is possible to correct the image using a calibration grid. Do you have any feedback about some image processing libraries that can be used for this purpose? There is no need to be required for the library. For some other projects I use Helenon or OpenCV, but I do not know the witch is best for this.

Thanks in advance.

OpenCV can do without any problems. There are many implementations of camera calibration with OpenCV:

  • You have an official version of the ampugiu calibration, it uses the class
  • or you can get the official OpenCV sample. Can be on the application of camera calibration, but this is a basic implementation.

No comments:

Post a Comment