Saturday 15 January 2011

c# - What's the best approach for creating visually appealing windows applications? -


I am currently working on my final year project, I am trying to implement a system which Sound from the microphone as input and, according to that sound, the UI displays different images. For example, if I input the dog's voice, then a dog's image should be displayed. Similarly, if I input a cat's voice, then a cat image should appear.

I want to create a windows application with a very attractive UI. I want to be able to add some pictures by changing the input image.

With that, how can I use C # very interactive, dynamic, UI? Is there any graphical device, library or plug-in compatible with C # in Windows applications?

On the one hand, I also see in the game created by XNA Game Studios, can those games be added to my windows app, if so, how can this be done?

Any useful links or source code is highly appreciated.

Thank you. GayanS

One word, 3 letters: WPF

Creating a good looking GUI ....

The rest of the program is required ....

(This will not solve the requirements of XNA ...)

There The new book is on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment