Saturday 15 January 2011

.net - Replace System.Net.Mail.MailMessage with manually created message and send it -


I am trying to send an email that will bounce on a known mailbox. I am planning to use VARP. Unfortunately, the System.Net.Mail.MailMessage object does not allow me to set properly: and the sender: Header within my email - This assures values ​​so that the result includes 'Phrase from' in the email, And I do not allow proper control over relevant mime headers, so I'm planning to write Mim email messages directly to the pickup directory so that I can freely read A and could control from headers. My god box is Vista Box and so there is no SMTP server in it. I would like to configure the god box so that I have a SMTP server on. I can then turn off the SMTP server, write a message to pickup diary, then start the SMPT server and see that the email I wrote will behave (some distributed, bounced the bounce handler on some different email domains Gone, as directed by the sender) Two questions: 1. Can a SMTP server recommend that will monitor the pickup directory? 2. If I set the headings as follows; From: a@a.com; From: b@b.com then the recipient will see the email coming from an aaa.com (and will not see any reference to b@b.com), but if the mail bounces then the NDR will be sent to b@b.com).

To do this it is a real pain, but let me system. Can not see any way to use NetMail.MailMessages without messing up my header.


No comments:

Post a Comment