Saturday 15 January 2011

c# - EF 1.0 during creation -


A strange problem in using EF 1.0 to me ... my problem only occurs during the creation and I Do not find anything on many thread threads.

 System. Anvaidopreshn exception: related entity, either in a standby position or different positions and MergeOption basically Notreking merge option System.Data.Objects.DataClasses.EntityCollection / 1.CreateSourceQuery (on System.Data.Objects.DataClasses.RelatedEnd.CreateSourceQuery) Mergeoptosis) Microsoft.Data.EFLazyLoading.LazyEntityCollection`1.CreateSource (on Microsoft). Data Aflaji loading. Lazy Entity Collection (1). LeadStab () in mptrad model. ContextObject The moon use Atachents (Chanson Chansn, Chansn Rikest request) in (Solusndir) \ Projektkpring \ Knteks object \ Cansnvॅpr CS line 115 

What is the real problem? I happen to try to add an entity to another list when I created an order to create an entity.

IE: aCommand.Songs.Add (new song () {name = "SongName"});

Thank you for and sorry for my english; Come from Quebec and speak French in general!

UPDATE # 1

Chansnwapr my line # 115 (meaning "songwriter"):

aCommand .Songs.Add (new song () {name = "SongName"});

UPDATE # 2

Sorry, I was trying to simplify the code to write, but I think that This is very confusing because of my real code:

  SongWrapper songWrapper = new SongWrapper (this.m_Context); Song song = songShamarthak. Lod (request. Solid); ACommand.Songs.Add (song);  

For my song this. Mcontektek sure my song I "was returned in a Command" or similar terms to other units I've tested this part I can load in / after, so we know it works. One thing has changed, that is, we went into "LazyLoading", which we were not using before. More funny, updates work fine! Mei Support: OP!

This is definitely not EF 1.0. It should be 4.0 beta I think it may be a bug in lazy loading. You are doing (from a back revise of your question) if (aCommand.songs.Count ()> gt <0> for an entity in the connected state, should not try to load this song lazily. but it seems that might try to do. My only suggestion bugs to work out a way around this:

  if ((aCommand.EntityState! = EntityState.Added) & amp ;; (ACommand.songs.Counts.)> 0))  

... which is a little bit stupid, or lazy loading for this. If you can boil it down, in case of a reputable test, you can report it to Microsoft Connect.

By the way, you should generally like:

  if (aCommand.songs.Any ())  

. From calculation ()> gt <0> because it is more efficient and readable. But this is irrelevant here.


No comments:

Post a Comment