Saturday 15 January 2011

angularjs - Protractor debugging doesnt start, Debugger listening on port 5858 -


I'm trying to debug my launcher tests, but for the starting point I only want to locate the element explorer I am trying. When I type in Protractor - Element Explorer I get the following output and Chrome opens with data:, . Starting selenium standalone server ...

Selenium standalone server started at http: // MYIPADDRESS: 59672 / wd / hub

< P> Initial Debugger Agent.

Debugger listening on port 5758

After a few minutes nothing after this happens and I node. JS can not type in CMD prompt because it just hangs there. With Ctrl + C you can get out of it. FYI my protractor tests go fine, but debug only does not work.

I have the same problem, running the work around me "Protractor Debug" and one in my code Adding browser.pause ()

If you do this, you will see debug & gt; will see the prompt when it browser. it happens; , , enter "c" to proceed to it until it is browser paused (); , and then repl

  port 5858 ... fine debug & gt; C debug & gt; Selenium standalone server http://10.3.3.227:60726/wd/hub/usr/local/lib/node_modules/protractor/node_modules/selenium-webdriver/index.js:70 debug & gt; Repl debug repl & gt; Press Ctrl + C to leave  

No comments:

Post a Comment