Sunday 15 August 2010

wordpress - Installing a second WP database for use in MAMP -


I'm still new to this, please be gentle :)

Scratching, I finally Found MAMP installed and set up so that I can make a WordPress site offline to mess about with, however, now I am in a situation where I want to design a site for a friend using such a process But the site I am already building for myself damaged it Do not

To me install Wordpress again and take it what steps C to set up a new site that I could use with Mampi? I am confused that the URL for the local site will be identical in the address bar. Will someone please explain in very simple words what to do?

Thanks Sorry brother, but you can be just an example of a WordPress running on a server. (Offline or online) I think why do you need to do more than one website on the establishment of a website? Check the documents for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment