Sunday 15 August 2010

c# - right way to create thread in ASP.NET web application -


I am creating the asmx web service and refresh the system data to create a thread to background IO What's the way I'm not interested in getting any results to make threads. I just want to create a thread that loads the ASP.NET worker thread and finally assigns one (I think assigning _alldata = newData which is atom where both of my own large structure class SystemData Examples) so that a new thread created by the worker thread can immediately promote it.

I have read an article that suggests using non-threaded threads. Although the article was about a different / more complex scenario and does not help me so much.

Thanks: Matte

PS I have also asked this question, but it was very complex with many questions.

Something like this:

  public representative zero worker (); Private stationary thread worker; Public Static Zero Init (worker's work) {worker = new thread (new threadstart (work)); Worker.Start (); } Start things by public static zero work () {// do stuff}  

then by calling Init .

If you call BeginInvoke () or ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem () , it uses an ASP.NET thread pool thread, Which can affect the scalability of your application.

If this is useful, then I cover these issues in detail in my book, with code examples, sample benchmark etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment