Sunday 15 August 2010

web services - What is best alternative to wsgen/apt (ant task) tool to generate wsdl using ant for jdk 1.8 -


My current web service implementation works well with Jacques-Ys, Ant and JDK-1.7. My requirement is to migrate from JDK 1.8 with JDK 1.8. But when I am using JDK 1.8, I am getting an error when wsdl is using an ant task wsgen: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com / sun / mirror / apt / annotationprocessorFactory

Found on web search, Jdk 8 does not support App to Tool, needs to be migrated to the Annotation Processing API. After this I see the only link on which the proper guidelines have been found, how it can be done and how it can be done.

But when I used it and resolved all the compiled issues, now there is a file generated at the destination location. It also seems that there is no support for wsdl creation in this process. is.

My full build / web service process is dependent on APT / Wagson / Wasimport how can I correctly migrate them to jdk 1.8?

Is there any appropriate documentation or link to follow it to overcome?

Code snippet of my wsgen work below:

   & Lt; / Taskdef> & Lt; Wsgen resourcedestdir = "$ {smruti.wsdl.dir}" SE = "com.smruti.webservice.SmrutiWebService" = "true" sourcedestdir = "$ {smruti.wsdl.dir} \ src" destdir = "$ {Build. Dir} "genwsdl =" true "& gt; & Lt; Classpath & gt; & Lt; Path refined = "project.classpath" /> & Lt; Pathelement = "$ {build.dir}" /> & Lt; / Classpath & gt; & Lt; / Wsgen & gt;  

Are you using the JAX-WS version? The implementation of

  com.sun.tools.ws.ant.WsGen  

was recently optimized for the new Annotation Processing API. Upgrading JAX-WS should solve the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment