Sunday 15 August 2010

Django 500 internal server error Apache when using WSGI -


Help: I'm showing the following errors and can not understand it for my life.

! [Error log


when I run ./manage.py Current 0: 8080 All work is fine but when I run Apache, I get errors above I

< P> Ax1.wsgi looks like this:

  - Import OS import sys.path.append ('/ usr / local / ax1 /') sys.path.append ('/ Usr / Local / ax1 / ax1 ') root = os.path.join (os.path.dirname (__ file__),' .. ') sys.path.insert (0, root) sys.path = [' / Usr / local '] + Sys.path os.environ [' DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE '] =' ax1.settings' import django.core.handlers.wsgi application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler ()  

I ran the 777-R chmod on the directory to make sure Permissions were not the issue ...

Help will be appreciated ..


No comments:

Post a Comment