Sunday 15 August 2010

How to link Eclipse editor window to Eclipse project -


I'm running into a problem in Eclipse where the editor pane is not related to the project in the package explorer For windows example, if I click on a project in Package Explorer and then set the Problems window to set in content > uncheck Show all items Open . Set to to on any element in any single project, it will show any applicable errors or warnings, but as soon as I have an error / in the editor pane Warning, the list of problems is empty because the editor pane does not link active projects to the active tab. Just click on the Package Explorer window then refill the Problems tab until the focus editor returns to the window / tab.

It was used to work with the older version of Eclipse, but since I update the eclipse, it does not do it anymore and I do not remember which version it was That I was using. I have also downloaded a completely clean copy of Eclipse Luna (latest version) and just imported old projects and still have the same problem.

Is there any way to change it so that the active tab in the editor points for its affiliate project? Every time I want to see a specific project's problems or a list of tasks, it is very frustrating to the Package Explorer window.

EDIT: I have reduced the issue below to provide only at least windows and an example of the issue below. Enter image details here Both windows are restricted to show issues on the project rather than show all issues. Given that the "Work" window works for the purpose of "Problem" window.

Obviously, if you reduce the Problems tab, Try to access it through the minimum icon, it tells you what the problems are. My previous version was setup in the same way and there was no problem in it, so they might have changed something that broke it Gave. As a bug, it is to consider submitting the eclipse team.


No comments:

Post a Comment