Sunday 15 August 2010

Drupal 7: LDAP Authentication failing for old users -


I have some users who have no problem in the past. Suddenly they can not enter anymore. Nothing has changed in Active Directory in OUs. All other users can log in, no problem. This is just the only thing I can see in the 'field_data_ldap_user_current_dn' table, their 'ldap_user_current_dn_value' is set to clear. I manually set it back in DB to the right DN, but it does not help

edit:

whenever the cron runs, these two users Your DNS cancellation.

I do not know if there is one more solution, but I had to delete the user account, Had to give anonymity to Then they logged in using LDAP credentials and the account was created successfully. Then I had to send their stuff back to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment