Sunday 15 August 2010

tortoisesvn - I can't check out SVN project on windows 7 Ultimate -


On Windows 7 Ultimate I can not check or update SVN projects. After clicking or updating the checkout project, it displays a dialog where I had placed the project URL and then I need to type the username and password after which the dialog is just hanging there, "639 bytes" Moved, at 0 bytes / s ". If I'm the user repo browser only and this time after an hour (I can do a browser repository with a browser) I can checkout and update on XP mode so I do not think this is a firewall problem. Any suggestions?

Are you using Tortoise SVN? Do you have to provide a proxy in another browser to connect to Internet Explorer or the Internet?

If yes, then you have to enter proxy settings in Tories, just go to all programs -> Turtle SVN -> Settings -> Network.

Turtle settings that were set in Internet Explorer were not used.


No comments:

Post a Comment