Sunday 15 August 2010

url rewriting - ImageResizer url rewrite -


I'm looking for the best practice for my situation I have different folders for different image sizes or presets Creating:

  /productimages/small/product1.jpg/productimages/small/product2.jpg/productimages/large/product1.jpg/productimages/great/product2 Jpg  

or

  /productimages/product1.jpg/small/productimages/product2.jpg/small/productimages/product1.jpg/ large / productimize / Product 2. JPG / Big  

Which URL format should I use? Should I use more than one VirtualFolder plugins that have different virtual paths that point to the same physical path and use the rewrite function? Is there a better way to do this?

  & lt; Add name = "VirtualFolder" virtualPath = "~ / productimages / small", physical path = "D: \ images" /> & Lt; Add name = "virtualfolder" virtualPath = "~ / productimages / large", physical path = "D: \ images" />  

Thanks in advance.

I suggest URL recreating - does any kind of work that virtualfolders are not contributing here - Writing again will fulfill your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment