Saturday 15 August 2015

vb.net - How do I access a string(index) in .Net 1.1? -


I changed this existing C # .NET 2.0 code (which takes a string with a letter and only Returns the numbers in that string):

  Private static string stringimmin (string min) {string result = string.Empty; Int digit = 0; (Int i = 0; i  

This VB.Net .Net 1.1 code:

  Private function StripMan (String as ByVal min) String as a result of the String = In the form of a string, the empty number as an integer = 0 is equal to the negative integer = 0 while I & lt; the minimum. Lengthen me System message. Text = "in four" + I + ":" + min (i) if TryParseInteger (min (i). Ostring (), digits) = true result = = minute (i) termination system.math.max (  

I'm getting an error message on line 6 of VB minutes

(I) Net code on . The error message reads:

  "Expression is not an array or a method, and there can be no logic list"  

I am very well aware No 1.1 and can not find the alternative solution to solve this error. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can access each letter in this string and verify a number of it and can return only the number of strings in .Net 1.1?

Your problem is changing in VB, not a changeover Try using min.Chars (i) . See, indicating that the indexer property (where you are viewing in minutes [i] in c #) is named character in VB)

However , I would rather try something like this:

  Private string stringman (string as Walt Minute) as string result for new stringbilder () as at least every time If four ISDiGit (C) results then Append (C) ends if end and end results for the result. Toastring () and Function  

No comments:

Post a Comment