Saturday 15 August 2015

iphone - Storing and Fetching images with text data from database(Sqlite-3)CRASH the application..! -


I am new to iphone so please help me solve my problem ... Actually, with text Collecting and receiving "Pictures" data from database (scalte-3) crash application .. !! I am using these data in the search table. After getting all the data, after 2-3 minutes the application crashes -> What is the best way to store or fetch image data? - or I should store the image after reducing the size, if it is to reduce the size that I am currently using the blog, then I am using the blog.

Waiting for quick reply Thanks ...

Or why data is teasing if they can be stored directly in the database using

  NSData * imgData = UIImagePNG report (your.image); Sqlite3_bind_blob (insertStmt, 0, [imgData bytes], [imgData length], NULL);  

And when you want to get them, you can do this ..

  NSData * Data = [[NSDT allocates] Init Withbits: Sqlite3_column_blob (selectStmt, 0) Length: sqlite3_column_bytes (selection STMt, 0)]; UIImage * urImg = [UIImage imageWith data: data];  

If you want to go into details then you can get it

Hope it helps


No comments:

Post a Comment