Saturday 15 August 2015

twitter python script generates error -


That's why I installed Python 2.7.9 and Twitter followed Beat on Twitter. I really do not know what I'm doing, but when I try to use the command I get an error. This results in tracerback (most recent call final) in twitter_follow_bot import auto_follow_followers_for_user results from this : file "& lt; pyshell # 2" gt; Line 1, & lt; Module & gt; Auto_follow file from twitter_follow_bot import "twitter_follow_bot.py", line 21, & lt; Module & gt; Twitter import from Twitter, OAuth, TwitterHTTPError import command: name can not import Twitter Any ideas that I did wrong I do not ever use python, if you can explain it to me by step then it would be great . Thnaks

in the Twitter import from Twitter, OAuth, TwitterHTTPError "Twitter" Is not present in "Twitter", try to download again or double check that the file is also in "Twitter".


No comments:

Post a Comment