Saturday 15 August 2015

iphone - Zooming in UIScrollView is not smooth -


I created a Minesiper clone game in the iPhone. My implementation of the cells in the grid is, I created a UIView and added buttons in UIView and then I added UIViewView to UIScrollView, but every time I zoom out or zoom in by using the Zoom Output method, the UIScrollView's zooming Not easy and the zoom out got distorted. How to implement smooth zooming in the UIScrollView?

While scrolling I will try to present your content view in a bitmap image or zooming , And replaces a large grid of buttons with bitmap until scrolling / zooming is complete. The UIScrollViewDelegate Protocol should provide you with the required information when you want to swap bitmap or after that. A part of the problem is that your content is so computational intensive to render the view (all buttons).

A more sophisticated approach, touch the coreanimation and more basic event handling to re-implement your game grid at the least level, but it may be that if the bitmap hack works well Does.


No comments:

Post a Comment