Saturday 15 August 2015

Reporting Services formatting -


IM is currently developing value list using SQL Reporting Services. I

that In the report I have a list that represents an item range, the list is attached to the datasource and the database is built for each category

inside my list is a table that contains all the objects in that category Outputs to

Everything is working as expected, first I show class names and then list all the items in that category. My problem is that there are so many products that are sometimes using multiple pages. The name of my category is appearing on the first page but only items are shown on the next pages.

I want to show the name of the category again on the next page so that the user can see which category of items are from without returning a page.

Does anyone know how to do this, tell me in the right direction!

Use a GROUP line in your report and that group must have a category. Then highlight this row in the reporting services and look at the Properties section One of the properties is: "Again page" set this to True and you will see this category on later pages.

Here's a sample for you:

alt text < / P>


No comments:

Post a Comment