Saturday 15 August 2015

android - Notification/Event for row and column level observation in Content Provider -


I have a content provider in which there is a table. I would like to know that whenever the table rows will be modified I will have the contents of the table URI I am using Supervisor, which states that when the table is modified, though it does not provide more information, which row has been modified, in which the columns are also modified, I remain searching for something similar to the iOS API "handleManagedObjectContextDidChangeNotification" I am here. Is there an open source library or API line and column level available for observation?

content observer , and the entire ContentProvider profile, Do not support what you want

If the provider and its users are in the same app, you can use an event bus to increase the number of fines incurred. The implementation of the Common Event Bus includes the LocalBlock Manager , eventbus of HEREROBOTS and Otto of Square.

If the provider and its users are in separate apps, you will be limited to using system-level broadcast or the same IPC system for which you can better control the protocol.


No comments:

Post a Comment