Monday 15 June 2015

sql server 2005 - How to make a Winforms application with remote sql -


I have written a simple program (Winforms.NET), which is a random word from a dictionary (DB table) When DB fixes its engagement, but if I want the program to take data from remote server

I think I have to keep the IP address of the SQL Server host in my connection string , But if the host allows remote connections.

Or will I do a webserver that sends data and consume my desktop app webserverview? Will it be the right approach

If so, how to consume consumer service from any webmaster service

If using winforms and accept server remote connection , Then in fact you only place the SQL Server instance name or IP address in the connection string Will not. Using a web service is a benefit that lets you access your data from other environments that do not support direct database connections, such as Silverlight applications; But if you are using just the WiFi formats, then I want to stay straight from the database connection to keep things simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment