Monday 15 June 2015

Finding definitions/references to C++ class members in Vim -


I am using Vim for a C ++ project on which I have started working and I Spending time lately browsing through to the existing code to hang it. To make browsing easier, I have setup CTAg and CiscoP in VIM to jump in definitions and find references.

However, I know that none of them is intelligent, to know which square is a member of the variable / function. For example:

  class squares; ... Square A; ... a.rotate (); The attempt to find the definition of the definition of   

rotate () will also lift member functions from other sections, such as triangle i g] To bring a list of and fortunately ctags lists the affiliated class for each entry. However, when the same members are 200 squares with work, it can be tedious to hunt the right tags.

In addition, if I am in the function definition:

  square :: rotate () {...}  

< Try to find all calls to code> rotate () to use cscope, call triangle and other classes, 'Rotate function'

For this reason, I jumped myself into the Visual Slide and then found to find the definition or reference of a member function or member variable. Can anyhow I complete it in good old insurance ?

Maybe you need plugins. Try it


No comments:

Post a Comment