Monday 15 June 2015

java - Generating simple crud applications in Spring based off existing database or hibernate configurations? -


I am trying to learn Spring MVC, but have been screwed by Grails. When I'm working on a basic web application, I was wondering if there was any device that could do some work to create a crude app through a database of data or a hibernate data model? I've found so far that only one I'm not sure how to take the generated code and make it for the process of making either maven or ant to convert.

"post-less" itemsprop = "text">

I've never tried to do this, but it seems that you allow it to be done through Maven. For the reverse engineer from the database, there is a MVN interface: gene-model command and MVAN apfus: gene is to create remaining scapholds.

I think that they must be run from within a project built with one of the Ephesus Maven archipedes. You can find Quick Start Guide to set up.

There are some good scaffolding in it, but there is no reverse engineering from that database that you are still searching for.

Before you can take advantage of scaffolding with that structure, your persistent object must be annotated as a @ Ruentt object.

1 comment: