Monday 15 June 2015

.net 3.5 - Visual studio 2008 - Referenced project dll -


I've got a project named by my project name. And in this project I refer to another project named MyProject.Models.

MyProject.Models is a reference to MySQL.Data.dll. In the reference option, the local copy is set to true.

My problem is that manually MySql.Data.dll must be added to the project in MyProject.Views. Which I think is not a great idea, I would just like to add that dll project to MyProject.Models because it requires the project which is dll ...

This means that MyProject.Models is highlighting something in its public interface, which has some reliance on MySql.Data.dll - for example, a class that MySql.Data.dll is derived from some, or a type of property defined in MySql.Data.dll if you are using MyProject , You see the compiler error you receive. The reference to the scenes MySql.Data.dll should help you track down what the dependency is: I think it tells you what's happening in MySql.Data, but it should be expected that you have the model project You can give an idea about it, depending on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment