Monday 15 June 2015

Laravel Migration Error :: PDOException, Could not find driver -


I am trying to create a larval and when the migration is facing. When I migrate to the terminal in PHP artisan, the PDOException is showing the error. Attaching my screenshot of terminal and phpinfo.

Enter image details here

What do I say, how can I solve it,

I am using Xampp.

Anybody please help me

thanks

Try reinstalling Xampp? You can use Larezel Homestead for the virtual machine, it ensures that you have the necessary PHP version and the necessary dependencies necessary to set up and avoid for running Xampp or MAMP or WAMP or any amps.

It seems that Xampp can not be found: /usr/lib/php5/20121212/php_pdo_mysql.dll , so make sure the file exists.

You may have to reinstall your PHP PDO, refer to your machine:

Also per PHP document:

PDO and All major drivers should ship with PHP as shared extensions, and just be active by editing .php.ini file:

extension = php_pdo.dll


No comments:

Post a Comment