Tuesday 15 April 2014

Xcode 3.2 Debug: Seeing whats in a string? -


Does any display format know that I have to add NSSrring objects to the contents of the summary field to be shown in NSArray? I've already added the formattor for NSArray so that it displays its contents ... <{p>

  "{(int) [$ var count]} objects {(NSString *) [( NSArray *) $ VAR Description]}: "  

 alt text

I would really like to show in "Summary" (marked 0-6):

0 = Monday

1 = Tuesday < / P>

2 = Wednesday

3 = Thursday ... etc

Gary

Let me know this Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday The duvar is found to be displayed, but it has not yet been ensured that:

  1. I started with this code, you describe: < P> NSArray * myArray2 = [NSArray arrayWithObjects: @ "Monday", @ "Tuesday", @ "Wednesday", zero];

    This was not shown in the debugger on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, on each line.

  2. This step is important: In the debugger, I clicked on the summary and the paste you used in the given string:

    {(int) [ $ VAR count]} object {(NSString *) [(NSArray *) $ VAR description]}: s

    That was not working

  3. But immediately afterwards, I clicked on the same summary field (I highlighted the pasted string), and then pressed the deleted key, and then click on the return.

    Then it was shown on the array in each row on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment