Tuesday 15 April 2014

mod rewrite - Question about url rewriting using apache mod_rewrite -


I doubt about rewriting the url using Apache mod_rewrite. I am a newbie in mod_rewrite and I have no experience in regex.

What do I do:

/ for < / web / content / clients /

Strong> / clients / / web / content / public

how can I get things above things

I try Key:

  & lt; IfModule mod_rewrite.c & gt; Option + rewrite on follow-up link for renaming% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f rewrite% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -D rewrite code% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -L Rivieraith ^ / client / $ web / content / client / [l] reverted arrow ^ (. *) $ Web / content / public / $ 1 [L] & lt; / IfModule & gt;  

But this does not work What do I do?

^ (. *) $ contains a slash in it. Do not include a slash in the rewritten pattern again. But include a root slash at the top of your rewrite paradigm. $ / Web / content / clients $ 1 [L] RewriteRule ^ (. *) $ / Web / Content / Public $ 1 [L]

  RewriteRule ^ / clients $. Code> 

To see the Apache access log and error log, what kind of request URL comes back.

Please, especially the list label "All possible replacement combinations and their meanings here are:"


No comments:

Post a Comment