Tuesday 15 April 2014

Hibernate Search question -


I am using Hibernate Search and implementing Lucene indexing on a table for a domain object. I want to select from this table for domain objects and apply filtering based on the other table, which is not indexed.

For Exxple, I have a lot of tables in the auction, which I have indexed. And I have the quote table, there are many references to the auction in quotes.

I want to conduct a full test search in the auction table and there are no quotes in the matched organizations. In normal SQL it will be received by JOIN

But in the case of Hibernate search, I have to do a complete test search to get domain objects, but I do not know how to filter with JOIN.

Is any body's idea of ​​how to do it?

Do not recommend filtering while indexing for your search primarily because it is not supported by Hibernate Search But this is also because it has no meaning what you should do in my opinion, that is the object you want to find, which involves the relation of the 'child' object. I believe your Exclamation Object will have your quotation objects S One-to-many relationship. With the @ index embedded annotation, you can mark your quotation marks as objects that should be indexed. When you do search quests without quotes, you can filter your search in your search query either by applying global filters for your search. It can be provided by hibernation by the search.


No comments:

Post a Comment