Tuesday 15 April 2014

objective c - iPhone language setting -


I'm junior in iPhone game development. I am using cocosdaddy for this game which I am currently producing. I have completed this game, though my client wants 1 more version of this game, all the functionality except the language are the same, he wants that the game will be changed to the French version if the language of the iPhone is set to French I just need to change the button, the text inside the game with the French. But I'm not quite sure about the language setting in the iPhone, how can I change the whole thing according to language settings in different versions, nobody knows where I can start? Please give me a hand, I really appreciate any help.

Thank you very much


Here's my code. Should you do this how to localize these codes

  [MenuItemFont setFontSize: 16]; [Menu item font set fontname: @ "hellevica"]; MenuItem * backToMenu = [MenuItemImage itemFromNormalImage: @ "back_to_mainmenu.png" selected image: @ "back_to_mainmenu_PUSH.png" Goal: Self Selector: @Sillector (BackToMmenensen :)]; MenuItem * playAgain = [MenuItemImage itemFromNormalImage: @ "Eplay_again.png" Selected Image: @ "Eplay_again_PUSH.png" Goal: Self Selector: @Selector (playAgainGame :)]; MenuItem * uploadOnFaceBook = [MenuItemImage itemFromNormalImage: @ "Eupload_on_facebook.png" Selected Image: @ "Eupload_on_facebook_PUSH.png" Goal: Self Selector: @Selector (UploadOffsBookFunction :)]; Menu * menu = [menu menus along with: backmen menu, playgain, uploadonebook, zero]; Menu.position = CGPointZero; BackToMenu.position = CCP (400,40); PlayAgain.position = CCP (24040); UploadOnFaceBook.position = CCP (8040); [Add Yourself: Menu Z: 1];  

You will need to make your app localized with the localizable.string file where you have all your strings Enter the properties for each language and see:


No comments:

Post a Comment