Tuesday 15 April 2014

c# - Quick and dirty reflection based XML Serializer -


Is anyone aware of the quick and dirty implementation of a reflection-based XML serializer?

I want to extract my XML serialization code due to the fierce initial time. I know about sgen.exe but my build and packaging process does not want to complicate.

We use XML serialization at startup to remove configuration values ​​from a file, there will be less reduction in reflection, we call 20-40 values ​​as max. We do not need super fast here, I just think 500-700 mms in my case do not want to hit the hit to compile the XML serializer.

I also have to control the code, because I would like very strong error handling

I know that ProtoBuff.Net, but it can be a little overkill. Looking at the data contracts, they can be limited to a child and a lot of decoration is required, which I would like to save.

If this is only 20 to 40 values, why not remove all serialization malacres and hand codes ? You should be able to code a readings class in a flat without being able to code it, you can prepare the code and go home early, in this way it can be as strong and error as you wish. , And it will load faster than 700ms.


No comments:

Post a Comment