Tuesday 15 April 2014

Dividing a Int and turning it to string -


I'm crazy here

I have an integer with the value of 500. I need to divide it by 1000 and then send the value as a string.

Now I change it to a float and it works fine if the value is like 2000/1000, then it gives me 2.0, but as soon as the value is low 1000, then this is me Returns 0.0 how? Why do I need to change?

More info:

I am working with Jaspardoft ETL Studios and the language is Java is an integer on the left, in between I am making a variable for calculation and the right And my last string is.

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

is an integer, by definition, a full number and 500/1000 is 0.5 (no integer).

How to solve your problem really depends on the language that you are using. Using a float for a split is a good start, after which you should see the language of your choice (Java example in the link).


No comments:

Post a Comment