Tuesday 15 April 2014

php - Zend_Auth_Adapter_DbTable to authenticate users -


I am starting with the Zend Framework and I want to use Zend_Auth_Adapter_DbTable to authenticate my users ...

I saw the documents, which looks quite straight forward, but I am getting an error.

Here is my code snippet:

  $ adapter = new Zend_Auth_Adapter_DbTable ($ this-> _dbAdapter, 'user', 'username', 'password', 'MD5 (?)'); I have a 'User' table with the 'Username' and 'Password' column, but every time I run 

  $ result = $ adapter- & gt; Certified ();  

I get an application error:

  Message: The parameter given for Zend_Auth_Adapter_DbTable failed to create a valid SQL statement, please validate Check the table and column names for  

Can anyone help me with this? I just want a basic authentication (password is encrypted using MD5)

The strange thing is that the following tasks ...

  $ adapter = new Zend_auth_adapter_DbTable ($ this -> _dbAdapter); $ Adapter-> Settnet name ('user') - & gt; SetIntiTy column ('username)' - set credential column ('password') - & gt; Set IDTT ($ username) - & gt; Set credentials (MD5 ($ password));  

But why the method fails (or use it as the first code snippet) "set credential treatment" ...

That's because I have sqlite3 and my sql

Thanks

It looks like SQLite MD5 () < You need Tcllib and Trf to use / code>.


No comments:

Post a Comment