Tuesday 15 April 2014

java - Modify Applets to Support 2nd Environment -


I feel as obscure as I can be - and please understand that this is due to my limited knowledge. Simply put, I do not even know what to share in my moments to clarify my problem at this moment.

Tell me what I am feeling and what needs to be done as follows:

First of all, there were adex services running in the Youth environment. Now, the Ut2 environment is needed, so I was tasked to modify the build file to generate two wars - Edox. And edocs2.war (respectively for Ut and UAT 2). I was able to generate two wars from the same build file. Now, I need to "modify applet to support" 2. I believe that I need to modify the current path (?) In the applet so that they can run in their environment (UAT and UAT 2), but I did not understand that the code related to the applet for supporting two environments How to modify it. / P>

I hope I was able to describe my problem. help !!


No comments:

Post a Comment