Monday 15 July 2013

Using Python 2.7 To Stream Video In A Web Browser. -


This is my first time asking a question, so I'll jump right in and hopefully I work correctly I am here. I searched through Google and through the board and resources during streaming, I do not seem to answer my question.

Brief version: I would like to setup a Dragon 27 handler for streaming video in a web browser, we currently have to do this with PHP using Adobe FMS on a series of Linux servers. There is a way.

Long version: My company uses the internal web streaming page which is currently setup using PHP. We want to move away from PHP as a handler for this and we've found that Python will accomplish this task with my problem? I'm not a web developer. I do not know the first thing about integration of py files in html.

I have written software written in Windows and Linux before and I played with the video using Pyramid (There is nothing serious). In addition, I have asked resources to use the flask to set up streaming but my brain can not make it head or tail and it does not actually click for me if it is any It is a matter of pride

Has anyone started such a project, and can suggest a website, tutorial or article that can help in more detail?

I can clarify or answer any question which can help you answer this question further in detail.

As I understand:

  1. Allows the user to interact with the front end media player.
  2. The user will click on a playlist item and it will send the input through the python handler to start video processing from our FMS cache.
  3. The user sits down the bench, grabs a Capri, and enjoys very boring lectures and award ceremonies that we host.

Thank you very much for your help!

In this tutorial and its creative gitb page, we do not get any help like at least LAN In doing so we do this easily, how to stream on the Internet, even I am trying to find out. It is believed that this includes port forwarding.

Just download the zip and follow the steps:

Install Python dependencies: cv2, flask.

Run: Python main.py

Navigate the browser to the local webpage.


No comments:

Post a Comment