Monday 15 July 2013

using Atom.io with winscp -


I'm not able to configure winscp to work with ATOM.IO /

. When I clicked to edit the file, a command line is opening and nothing has happened.

External URL: C: \ users \ yjradeh \ AppData \ local \ atom \ Update.exe !!!

Any help on this?

I think the question subject is closed, but because it is here and I try to understand it I was thinking that I would leave an answer in the case.

You have to find the location of atom.o executable, atom.exe . The update is run only to check for updates and then starts execution capability with some other commands. I do not think you can use Update.exe to start the editor on a specific code, at least not through winscp.

For me, I came to know that Nuclear Exe was installed

c: \ user \ mynamehere \ appdata \ local \ atom \ app-0.187.0 \ atom .exe

So I just copied and pasted my winning editor editor in priorities and it seemed to work fine.

Sidenote: I'm also trying out some sftp plugins for atom because they have a lot of options if they allow the use of authorization keys to be better than using winscp.

Update (3/22/16): I found out that Atom installs itself in the path. So now I just add the atom to an external editor and

atom!


No comments:

Post a Comment