Monday 15 July 2013

html - Is it possible to add padding to css border property? -


I'm trying to make this jsfiddle () more:

More specifically, Do I have information that the limitations between the sections, in the image, this padding is seen on the top and bottom, so that the range is not full height. Is it possible to do this in my JSD example, that is, a padding on top and bottom in red bays, so that they do not have full height?

I have considered adding a new element:

  & lt; Li class = "divider" & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt;  

And maybe trying to style (1px wide, up and down padding), but I get weird results and if possible, I like only one option of CSS Any thoughts?

You can get psuedo-element after :

  Li {display: inline-block; Status: Relative; Padding: 0 20px; } Li: After {display: block; Status: Completed; Top: 5px; Down: 5px; Border-right: 1px solid red; material: ''; Margins: 0-20px; } Li: First-child: {display: none; }  


No comments:

Post a Comment