Monday 15 July 2013

html - How to put text over an image without absolute positioning or setting the image as backbround -


I am trying to see if it is possible to put some text on the image without using the condition: full or image Background of an element. - The reason for the obstacles is that the HTML code is going to an e-mail, and it has been found that Hotmail does not support either.
I remember that when I first started reading CSS, I peaked around with images floating around the images, I often ended up with the text going to the image completely. Unfortunately, I can not reproduce that behavior

Full story (edited):
I received a fancy layout from the graphics designer. This is basically a good background picture, which is linked to the websites, and originally a "text goes here" area. As always, in these cases, I am using tables to ensure that everything remains in place and the crossborder + crossmailquet works.
The problem is that the middle "text goes here" is not a white rectangle, but there are some background graphics in it.
By doing some tests, it seems that live hotmail neither looks like a situation: full or background image; Relative margins are also not good as they are wasting the rest layout.

The current version works in any other mail client / website:

  ...  More recently & lt; Br> & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; ...  

Of course, "this is not possible" can be a perfectly acceptable answer, but I do not expect;)

I used to pull stents like this all the way, like when the tables came. Is really ugly, and can seriously embarrass any verifier that you run it: Overlapping the table cell, though most browsers work even without CSS.

Example:

  & lt; Table & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; Td rowspan = 2 & gt; & Lt; Img src = "// i.stack.imgur.com/XlOi4.png"></td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td colspan = 2 & gt; This is the overlay text & lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt;  

I know, for this I deserve a downvote.


No comments:

Post a Comment