Monday 15 July 2013

asp.net - Allow long running admin page in Sitecore -


I have the admin. Espx page which i need to run an example to iterate through a bunch of items Some Worflow fields are not set properly It is through many items to get it I went on my dev machine and it was fine It worked really a long time, but it is complete.

Now, I am trying to run the same page in the customer's environment and I continue the HTTP Exception: Request Time Out Error

Let me tell this thing again Need to run But no idea why it will not work there and how can I make it complete to make it?

.NET has an executable timeout. This is applicable from time to time when the compilation element has a debug attribute incorrect. This can explain the different behavior of your god versus production

Another option is the App Pool Recycle setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment