Monday 15 July 2013

flash - applying a ColorTransform stops MovieClip from playing -


I have a movie clip that contains several layers, one of those layers is an animated background shape. Let's make this Mimovicl background Call with the size of "Makebackground" is an example of the name;

I am adding the movie clip from the action script to the forum:

  var myMovieClip = new MyMovieClip (); AddChild (myMovieClip);  

It works fine and when the movie clip is added to the stage then it is expected (Background runs).

The problem is that when I change the color to the background size, it prevents it from moving. What I am doing is inside the MyMovieClip class:

  var ct: ColorTransform = mcBackground.transform.colorTransform; Ct.color = some color values; McBackground.transform.colorTransform = ct;  

When I do this, the background is painted correctly, but it does not animate anymore, it seems that despite being stranded in frame 1, any code Later can be shown in the frame is executed. So it looks like a display problem.

What's the problem here? Is it possible to change animated shapes?

Let me know that the details are not clear and I will try to understand more.

Generally, the action attribute applied to any timeline-tone object, You can try wrapping it with clips, and apply color to that clip.


No comments:

Post a Comment