Monday 15 July 2013

python - Deploying Flask App to Heroku - ImportError Flask not found -


I have some experience with Python flask, but only local development has done. Now I'm dragging on to try some flask projects on the Web with Heroes, but I'm having difficulty in deploying a basic HelloWorld flask app for everyone right now my problem is That it is not processing the right requirements.

My profile looks like this:

  Web: Python hello.py  

and my hello.py file looks like this Is:

Import from the flask import flask app = flask (__name__) @ app. Root ('/') def Hello (): Return 'Hello World!'

I have an updated version of the requirements.txt generated from the PP freeze; Necessities.txt with the flask in it, but when I write myoku ps in the toolbail command line, it crashes and logs me in:

  myoku [Web 1]: The process of starting with the command 'Python helloop' app [web 1]: import error: a module called flask app [web 1]: traceback (most recent call final): App [Web.1]: From Flask Hecoco [Web 1]: The state was initially replaced by crashing  

Ruti how seems to inhibit the successful deployment, which is fine, and when applications come online on the site, so I'm obviously going to the application met with an error that can not serve my application.

Due to any consideration, the processing of requirements is not working properly?

thanks

Edit:

Add requirements.txt:

  flask == 0.10.1 more than it is == 0.24 Genza 2 == 2.7.3 MarkupSaffe == 0.23 Verkejeug == 0.10.1  

To remove capitalization from flasks, flask in requirements.txt? But what does this always work for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment