Monday 15 July 2013

html - page-break/webkit-region-break not working in chrome anymore? -


I'm trying to work with Chrome with Page-Break for printing. I have found many topics here, and have tried many possible solutions, but none of them work for me.

The topic I have tried:

,

And more ..

I have created a JSFold to show it What I got for the code:

(The code can not be posted without: CSS used)

  @ media print { . Page Break {Page-break-after: always; -webkit-region-break-after: Always; Height: 2px; Display area; Float: None; } .topinfo {-webkit-region-break-inside: Avoid; -webkit-region-break-after: Always; Page-break-post: always; Page-break-in: Avoid; } .blockTitle {Page-break-after: avoid; -webkit-region-break-after: Avoid; }. Avoid LeftPix, img {-webkit-region-break-inside:; Page-break-in: Avoid; }}  

Question:

Why does the Internet Explorer print the page as I want, and why the Chrome page 2 lines of colored blocks on 2 pages

Make sure that page-break-after: always; is a block element, another selector can convert it to inline-block or something else which prevents the brake from being applied.

Also make sure the element is not within the float ed element thanks to the Roadbomb.


No comments:

Post a Comment