Monday 15 July 2013

How do I know if jQuery has an Ajax request pending? -


I have some problems with jquery control. I suppose you have a dropdown list that gives you the ID of that item Allows you to do what you are looking for, and when you hit enter or lose focus in the text box, it confirms through jQuery that the identity you entered is correct, shows a warning if It's not.

The thing is that when a simple user enters an invalid value in it and suppresses the focus by pressing the submit button, then after submitting the form the jQuery post returns returns.

Is there any way I can check that any of the asynchronous request processing of jQuery is due to the processing that I do not allow to submit the form?

You can use and keep track of when requests are active.


No comments:

Post a Comment