Monday 15 July 2013

Jquery datetime picker plugin? -


I am using this plugin:

accept the plugin A user should have defined the start date, but I can not manage it to work

This is the title of the JS file:

var _drawCalendar = function (dateIn, A, day, month, year) {

  var today = new date (); If (dateIn == undefined) {// starting from this month. D = new date (today's gateway (), today .getMonth (), 1); Year.val (today.getFullYear ()); Month.val (today.getMonth () + 1); Day.val (today.getDate ()); } Else {// date starting date from date d = dateIn; D.setDate (1); }  

And I'm calling the Calendar Plugin with the following line, I'm really missing something, I've tried hundreds of different code snippets, but I've increased it : (

$ ('fieldset.jcalendar'). Jcalendar ();

Best Relationship, Joakim

Is there any special reason that you are not using it? The page that you link also says that the project is supersaid by the JQuery UI.


No comments:

Post a Comment