Sunday 15 April 2012

unity3d - Unity5 render at half resolution -


So, for the first time I am attempting to get a better performance (for example) Created a script that combined a new camera with an aircraft in front of it, then presented the original main camera in a texture, and then I showed this texture on the plane. Does it work.

However, I came to know about the method then. It looked very promising but I do not think so.

So I tried the following:

  RenderText texture = new rendering (screen. With / 2, screen wide / 2, 16, rendertiktformat.razb 32); Graphics.SetRenderTarget (Texture);  

But it does not seem to change anything. I was hoping that this would render unity at half resolution. (I saw it in 'update' as well as 'update' method.)

I can not understand the functionality of this method. Am I using it wrong? Or is there something I do not know about?

I can not comment due to the missing reputation, so I have to write a reply ...

Why do you want to use an option, not communicating this text? Or because of the low quality setting, why not try to just use the quality setting of unity, so your performance should be better.

Kind regards


No comments:

Post a Comment